Friday, April 10, 2009

God Bless us Everyone!!! :)

So I am so very excited to share this Ahh Moment! Today while teaching morning Yoga I read a page from my Simple Abundance book. And it was all about blessings. It said that when you bless a thing it blesses you, and if you curse a thing you are cursed.

This got me thinking about the times someone hurts us or frustrates us. What do we choose to do, do we bless that person or situation? Or do we curse it and yell and scream? I myself as peaceful as I practice being, have had some cursing moments in my life. And I have felt the effects immediately in how drained I feel mind, body and soul.

And I have also experienced the effects of sending love and blessings to those that are sending fear and anger our way. And by far this is my preferred choice from this point on. So next time your partner is short or down right mean to you. Try and bless them, truly send them love and blessings. If your toddler creates a beautiful crayola creation on your living room wall, bless them. Someone just cut you off in traffic, And flipped you the bird! Ohh my, definitely bless them.

And why? Because that is what they need most. The fear is the illusion, the love is real! So bless everything, every flower, every tree, the Earth, our country. Remember when we used to proudly say "God Bless the USA!" Lets express and affirm this again and just see what changes transform and unfold. And maybe we could expand further and Bless the planet and all living beings.

So next time your frustrated with anything, too many bills? Bless each and every one even kiss them with lipstick if you want to add some flair. And truly ask that all those who are connected to that bill will be abundantly blessed. This is what our economy, our people and our world needs right now. Stop the flow of fear in its track and affirm loudly and passionately your blessings. And claim back your true power!

I challenge each of you reading this today, to bless everyone you can think of for the next week. At the end of that week, look into your life and how it is shifting. Then see if it is feeling more loving and blessed or not. What do you have to lose? Off all that icky fear and the suffering that come along with it, done!

And while your at this count your blessings, see how many things you can come up with and write down. As you do this feel the energy within you raising, and know that life is listening to that energy and responding accordingly. So get ready for more things to write down as life will bless you even more.

Please send me any e-mails expressing how this is changing your lives. I would love to hear about it. And so on that note, May you all be blessed mind, body and soul always and in all ways~

Peace & Namaste, Yoga Momma :)

No comments: