Wednesday, April 1, 2009

~The Art of focus~

Hello everyone,

Yoga Momma here, recently I have felt spirit gently guiding myself and others in the understanding of the Art of focus. And as we begin to hold our attention and focus on those energies, events and things we desire. They will begin to manifest more easily and effortlessly for us. Often times we are focusing on that which we do not desire, weather it be consciously or unconsciously.

As we begin to observe the creations that manifest for us when we hold these thoughts. We will awaken to our true powers in creation. As this unfolds within us we will begin to focus and hold our focus only on those things we do desire to create. It is very simple, as life has shown itself to be in truth. We just need to realize our true power and embrace it. It is also wise to listen to our scripts, what are we stating each day? Are we saying how hard life is, or how simple? Are we speaking of our health and good fortune, or of our sickness and lack?

My dear brother Kenny recently called me and told me a story about a friend of his. This friend from what I feel energetically is a very wealthy person both in financial wealth but also in spiritual wealth. Kenny shared with me how this friend has shown him the gift of sharing and giving. My brother would often show up at his friends home with a coffee for himself. And when his friend came to see my brother he would show up with 2 coffees and 2 snacks to share. My brother said "ohh you don't have to do that". His friend would reply, ohh don't worry I want to, I have abundance! My brother realized the teacher in his friend and took notice to how he lived.

His friend is very wise indeed, as he understands the power of his words and actions. He believes he has enough to share and so he gives form an open heart. In so doing he embraces the law of Abundance and invites more of it to his life experience. How differently would each of our lives be, If starting Now. We affirmed "I have abundance" And lived accordingly to that affirmation?

How much more would we share with others, how much more would we be focused on all the gifts and good we truly have now? And how much more would life energetically bring into out lives? This is a new approach I offer each of you. For the next week say out loud as you give a blessing, a prayer, and gift to everyone you interact with. "I have abundance" And I assure you as you keep the focus "This shall come to pass!" So inginte the Law of giving and receiving, by giving somehting to each person, event or situation you come in contact with. You will invite the energy of abundance into your own life, and in doing so will feel such inner joy and bliss.

What have you got to lose expect for negative affirmations, belief systems and suffering that are no longer serving us individually or as a whole. I share this wisdom with each of you from a space of Love and joy, because "I have abundance!" Be well my friends ~ Peace & Namaste Yoga Momma :)

1 comment:

Carol Popi said...

Oh wow, what a thrill to be the first one to respond to these words of wisdom and life.

I am so grateful for all of my friends at Balasana Yoga. I consider you all family on our journeys together.

Wow, I feel like there are totally new ways of thinking that come to me through my own meditation and listening to wise people.

I am excited about the healing sessions on Wednesday. It is all new to me! The word new has taken in great meaning for me, so if it is for you I am glad.

New thoughts, positive of course, New creative energy, new love, new confidence as I am in this learning process.

I now know that is dishonouring to myself to not give myself respect and to others.

Wow I have never even blogged before. I love my family at balasana,get on and blog!

thank you Tawnya and Joel your life is effecting mine and others.

Carol Popi
student and goddess