Thursday, February 4, 2010

~You Time~

Good Morning,

 Recently I experienced a deep sense of exhaustion and fatigue. And as I finally decided to take a day off and do Nothing! I realized once again the great importance of taking time for oneself every now and then. As I rested, meditated and later napped the day away. I also felt healed and renewed, refreshed and reenergized for the movement to come.

I sense this issue within our culture, the issue of feeling guilt about resting. I'm not really sure where this guilt came from or why we beleived in it in the first place. But many of us have, haven't we? And it is hurting us, wearing us down mind, body, & emotions. And I have felt the powerful healing effects of simply BEING for a while each day. Weather it be 20 min, an hour or an entire dayof BEING. What matters most is the space for that beingness. The silence we connect to within us as we let go and allow.

I encourage each of you to connect within right now, take in a deep cleansing breath of life energy. And listen to the wisdom of your body, what is it in need of? Some TLC, maybe a little nap, a walk in nature, some play time? Learn to value your bodies wisdom and check in daily to see what it needs. This New habit will bennefit you in amazing and wonderful ways, just you watch~

My wish for you all today... Just BE! Your perfect right now as you are enjoy the realization of that & breathe~ Namaste, Love you Yoga Mama

1 comment:

BraveOne said...

Hey sweet pea! I was just *finally* checking the schedule at your place and saw your blog! For a reason! I have been taking guiltless naps lately, but not enough as I got sick! That rarely happens to me these days! I am finalllllly ready to re-give myself the gift of yoga for ME! See you guys soon!
Namaste'
Terra